Corruption and possible bankruptcy facing the National LULAC, according to Morin, a candidate for National President 2018.
By H. Nelson Goodson
Hispanic News Network U.S.A.
March 14, 2018
LULAC In Crisis exposed by Darryl Morin, who is currently a candidate for National LULAC President in 2018. Morin is a former League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) Vice-president of the Midwest and on Sunday released a video on Facebook (FB) alleging corruption at the national level organization and a lack of funding for staff salaries and etc.
Issues discussed on February 16-17, 2018 during the National LULAC Board meeting and prior issues affecting the National LULAC were also exposed in Morin’s video:
• The national staff, its vice-president and CEO resigned
• The National LULAC administration on course to bankruptcy
• Exhausted lines of credit
• Limited funds for salaries and credit cards
• No funds for the LULAC Women’s Conference
• Union suppression (Sept. 29-30, 2017)
• Massive decline in membership reported (July 8, 2017)
Morin in the video indicated his commitment to transparency, eliminating corruption in the National LULAC level, defending the vote of LULAC members and bringing Democracy back to LULAC!